See Map
JL. Tengku H.Daud Beureu'eh, No. 172, Lampriet, Banda Aceh, Nanggroe aceh Darussalam, 23124, Beurawe, Kuta Alam, Banda Aceh City, Aceh Banda Aceh
Nangroe Aceh Darussalam , Indonesia



Starting in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia began to be increased as several Dutch company engaged in the sugar factory and the tea factory set up power plants for its own purposes.

Between the years 1942-1945 saw a shift management of Dutch companies by the Japanese, after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army at the beginning of World War II.

The process of transition of power occurred again at the end of World War II in August 1945, when Japan surrendered to the Allies. This opportunity was used by youths and electrical workers through delegation Worker / Employee Electricity and Gas which, together with the Chairman of KNI Centre took the initiative to meet President Soekarno to hand over these companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, the President formed the Bureau of Electricity and Gas under the Ministry of Public Works and Power to the power generating capacity of 157.5 MW.



JL. Tengku H.Daud Beureu'eh, No. 172, Lampriet, Banda Aceh, Nanggroe aceh Darussalam, 23124, Beurawe, Kuta Alam, Banda Aceh City, Aceh Banda Aceh
Nangroe Aceh Darussalam , Indonesia